A refund can be requested only:
1) Within 14 days after the original purchase date;
2) If the product purchased does not work as advertised in the product description;
3) After having detailed the issues experienced to the original author of the product by posting a comment on the product page;
4) It has been 48 hours and you haven’t received support from the original author of the product.
Before you request a refund from Chupamobile, it’s vitally important that you first:
- Read the item’s installation guide and documentation.
- Read and searched the item comments page, as this may answer your question.
- Contacted the author of the item for support in the comment area--although it is not mandatory for authors to offer support, the majority of authors do.
- Make sure you have the correct configuration, which is outlined in the items description.
If you are unable to resolve an issue with the original author, please contact us via the Help button below to begin the refund request process.
Please Note: As the item you are purchasing is a digital good, by downloading the item you have taken ownership of the item, and we cannot offer refunds or exchanges due to a change of mind.