To protect your account, certain passwords will not be accepted.
The password you enter will be evaluated, common reasons a password is not accepted are listed below:
- weak combination of common dictionary words or common passwords (e.g. 111aaa, [email protected], passwordabc);
- Too short or long (from 6 to 12 characters).
We recommend you do the following:
- Have a complex password (uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers);
- Change your password at least once/6 months;
- Keep your password private.